The Fugs Meet The Pogues and Hang out with La Monte Young


I am in the alley thinking about mimeo and it goes something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SirutCHZ-QI.

There is nothing more monotonous than a barroom story and I am truly a broken record.  BUT  BUT hear me out this is the shit that matters.  Lines from Kittler are tagged all throughout the alley.  I cant help but repeat them.  Discourse fucking networks.  Relays:  Literature as an Epoch of the Postal System.  Do you understand how important (and how obvious) it is that Sanders received Floating Bear.  Stop me if you have heard this one before.  This post is a La Monte Young drone.  This blog post is the epitome of mailing it in.

About 12 beers in and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9loUrSx8oA.

I do not think I can be any clearer.  Read the fine print.

JB

1 comments:

Eva Wilson said...

Fantastic blog i have never ever read this type of amazing information.

Regards,
Online Dissertation Proposal

Post a Comment