The Norman Rockwell of Big Sky




David Anderson's The Spade in the Sensorium is almost a complete blank for me.  I do not recognize the author or his work, but I immediately know this book is a Big Sky publication. Thanks to Secret Location, Philip Guston has become house artist of Big Sky.  Particularly his cover for Issue four.  In that same style and feel, the cover of The Spade in the Sensorium is one of my favorites from Big Sky, but not at the top of the list.  That honor goes to another artist intimately associated with magazine and the press.  Look for this incredible cover in an upcoming post.

JB

2 comments:

SITES 2021 said...

It’s hard to come by well-informed people about this subject,
however, you seem like you know what you’re talking about!
Thanks
섯다

SITES 2021 said...

This is by far the best post I've seen recently. This article, which has been devoted to your efforts, has helped me to complete my task.
Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and detailed information you provide.
I really love the theme/design of your website.
일본야동

Post a Comment